Our Cosmetic Lasers course is a mixture of online education and in person training to be completed over 50 hours.
The online training is 10 hours and then there is a required 40 hours of hands on clinical training.
Our Cosmetic Laser training is designed to train Estheticians the fundamentals of how lasers work, describe the clinical applications in the industry, and promote an understanding of laser safety for both the client and practitioner.
Our curriculum covers:
Comprehensive Laser Didactics
- Laser History Theory
- Mechanics of Lasers Theory
- Laser and Skin Physics Theory
- Laser Safety Theory
- Laser Maintenance Theory
- Consultation Pre and Post Procedures
- Fractionated vs. Non-Fractionated Laser
- Medical Spa Regulatory, Legal, and Insurance Issues
- Market Best Practices
- Different Laser Types and Technologies
We limit our class sizes to ensure that every student is receiving the attention they need to excel beyond their expectations.
Our objective is that when you complete the Cosmetic Lasers course you will:
- Be confident in the different types of cosmetic laser devices and technology
- Be able to accurately skin type and analyze skin to pair with the best treatment for indications and contradictions
- Be able to achieve effective results safely and responsibly
Upon completion of the course, every student will receive a certification showing that you are trained and certified to perform Cosmetic Laser treatments.
We require you maintain copies of the following texts:
- A Practical Guide to Laser Procedures
The following equipment will be used during your training, so you are comfortable working with any type of laser device:
- Venus Concepts Versa: IPL 515, IPL 580, Viva, Diamond Polar, Octipolar, 690 XL Laser Hair Removal
- Nd:Yag Laser
We offer flexible payment plans and aim to make our Education accessible to anyone who desires to further their education in the field of Esthetics.
We also offer Advanced IPL training for anyone looking to further their education in the field of Cosmetic Lasers.
Please fill out the form below to begin the enrollment process or to ask any questions you may have.